Somehow, I did manage to actually and use my drums and keyboard again today. Two days in the same week. Wow.
Sylvia and I did do a little work in our "Time Machine" song and we learned at least 1 new thing from Apple's "GarageBand" software.
With that said though, it took us a LOT longer to accomplish a few simple things — almost 2-hours, where it should have taken about a half-hour. I told Sylvia, this must be happening because of the new energy coming in from the "Galactic Central Sun". "IF" that's true, it means not only all "Living Beings" on this planet are adjusting to those new energies but the many creations Humanity has forged together as well.
- One problem we had today was with the amplifier we use for our keyboards and drums. Although we've only had this since the beginning of this year, we have used it many times, never move it and we always take care of all of our "helper friends".
- I turned everything on, connected my headphones to the amp and opened a channel, in order to send sound out from my Macintosh. I could hear the sound in the headphones but it was also coming out of the amp's built-in speaker! What? I checked all the connections. No change. I quickly searched online for similar problems. Nothing. I then turned off the amp, waited a few seconds and turned it back on again and… everything worked fine.
I also managed to record a VERY rough drum-track into GarageBand for this particular song. I wasn't sure I was going to be physically able to sit behind my drums today because my lower back is not happy. This happened yesterday…
- I wasn't going to mention this but it may help others understand how "energies" and "taking responsibility for yourself" works.
- It's a much longer story but, basically, on Wednesday, my boss's boss told me to empty the contents of a large, probably 40-pound trash container into the dumpster behind the building. Although this container has 2-wheels, I still had to struggle while bouncing it down almost 30-steps and then lifting it almost 3-feet off the ground, in order to dump its contents into the dumpster.
I was fine yesterday but as soon as Sylvia and I woke-up this morning BAM… pain! Fortunately, we were off today. Sylvia has been having me drink a lot of water and eat bananas.
The Point I want to make with all this is:
- I could have paid more attention to my own energies and those of that container, so I could complete the task without harming this Unit. or
- I could have asked someone to help me.
- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
- I could have very easily blamed my boss's boss, the container or the weather for "my" pain but doing so would only postpone "my" graduation from this "Lesson".
We are not on the "Mad Max" TimeLine where we:
- only look-out for "number 1",
- take, take, take,
- succeed at any cost,
Instead, we are all finding our own way "through the storm". If any of us needs a little guidance all we have to do is ask. There are many Beings, on BOTH sides of the "Veil" who are around all of us and are very willing to help. They won't interfere but just raise your hand and know that they are there.
We are ALL going to get through this together.
This is the latest message from "Gaia Portal":
- "Sumerian crypts are exhumed and cleared."
- "Conflagrations unneeded."
- "Entrances scheduled."
- "Light pathways have been defined."
- "Sacred sights are noted and uplifted."
- "Illuminations commence."
My comments: This is another encouraging message.
To "me" "entrances scheduled" either refers to the inner-world Beings called "Agarthans" coming to the surface of the planet and revealing themselves or our Star Visitor familys and friends finally un-cloaking their many Ships.
To "me" "illuminations commence" refers to "Enlightenment".
No matter which way this unfolds, it's all good.
One things I'm confused with though… is the "we're on the verge" urgency of these past few messages. How close to the edge do we have to be before we're actually in the next room? (In other words, WHEN will SOMETHING finally happen?)
Here's the link: