*First a few comments:
(Sylvia and I haven't Posted anything since 5/27/19. I do watch and read many fragments of information, every night, but there just hasn't been anything important enough to include.)
With my poor Math skills and rough estimate, it looks like we lost $711, for being sick with "LighteningSkin". ("Society" calls is "Shingles".) This is from the money we didn't make, because we had to take several days off and the money we had to spend on Acupuncture, visit to "Sister's Of Mercy" urgent care and the medicine they prescribed.
Financially, we'll be ok. I'm not asking for donations. I'm only mentioning all this because some people might like to know how much a "time-off-from-work" illness can cost and for those of you smart enough to put money aside, in case something like this happens to you.
Health-wise, I seem to be doing ok. I took the last of the medicine today. My right ear is still a bit numb and the right side of my tongue is a bit swollen. Other than that, there are still some drying-up patches of skin on my face that I'd like to get rid of. It would be nice to wash my face again… and I haven't been able to shave since all this happened, over 10-days ago.
So these last 2-weeks or so have NOT been something I want to repeat.
On top of that, there were now "3" of those black, hornet-like bugs in our home in the last 4-days or so and we're still being invaded by "mayflies" each day. (I think it's been almost 3-weeks now and this is about how long they do this each May) …and, today, Sylvia had me check our Bank Account activity online and I saw that someone had used our Debit Card "information" to rent a "NetFlix" movie. So I phoned the Bank and they had to re-issue that Card. What a hassle and all from someone who's in big trouble.
- Granted, this may have happened because an "individual" or "organization" of Hackers was simply "testing the waters". If that purchase went through without that Account being terminated, they may have planned on making a very large purchase or large Cash Withdrawal in the next few days.
- Note: Some of you already know all of this. For others, however, it will be an eye-opener on just "how" Credit Cards work (at least this aspect of them) This is what the cabal do not want you to know…
Before My Sylvia "crossed-over", she had 2 or 3 Credit Cards. In our family, Sylvia was completely in-charge of managing our "Income" and "Expenses". She's a genius at it and I'm very far away from being "acceptable" at it. Also before Sylvia crossed-over, I never had a Credit Card in my name.
After Sylvia crossed-over, I panicked and was able to easily get "5" Credit Cards. Since I had heard that "Debt Forgiveness" was just around the corner, I loaded them up and never intended to pay them off — because that one-time "Jubilee" would cancel them out for me.
Since then, I realized that those Monthly Payments were not only annoying, and a struggle to keep up with, but I was getting more and more stressed at seeing us pay $60 on a Monthly payment but only have that Credit Card Company put $20 of it against what we owed them. YES! They were taking THIRTY-PERCENT INTEREST!!!
So about 24 or 36-Months ago, Sylvia and I decided to change our financial tactics and we created a long-term Plan. (Before this, I had asked 2 of these Credit Cards to extend our Credit Limit. The 1st Time I contacted them about this, they simply refused. Although we had very good Credit, I'm sure this was laughable for them. Several months later, I asked those companies again. This Time, one of them (let's call them "Card-B") gave us a $300 Credit Line increase.)
- We would put "few" or "no" new charges on any of our Credit Cards.
- As soon as we were able, we applied for a zero-percent Interest "Introductory Offer" Card and transfer as much of the lowest-Balance Card to that one. Then pay it off and repeat.
Once we were accepted for that zero-percent "Introductory Offer" (let's call this the "zero-Card"), we immediately transferred the entire Balance of one of our other Cards (let's call this "Card-A") to that one and quickly cancelled "Card-A".
A few weeks later, "Card-B" gave us (without us asking for it) a NINE-THOUSAND DOLLAR CREDIT LINE INCREASE!!! That's $9,000!!!
Since we weren't using that Card for purchases, and knowing that we would soon be transferring that Balance to another zero-percent "Introductory Offer" Card, I didn't give it much thought.
About a week or 2 later, the "zero-card" company had sent us an invitation to another of their Cards, with a very similar Introductory Offer: "zero-percent Interest for 15-months, no Balance transfer fee, etc." This came i the Mail. When we got home, we logged-in and indicated, "yes, we'd like to accept this Offer". Our request immediately came back: "Declined".
- "What? How could that happen? We already have one of their Cards AND we have this Invitation. Why would we be Declined?"
So I phoned them.
- When talking with someone, even on the phone, you can analyze the character of their voice and quickly steer the conversation in your favor. If your "Psychic" abilities are sharp-enough and quick-enough, you can also detect what they are NOT telling you and much more.
So I got to ask a lot of questions and learned a couple of very key pieces of information.
The biggest thing I learned was… All Financial Institutions base your "Credit Worthiness" not on how much you "owe" but on how much "potential" you have to "owe". In other words, between the remaining 3 Credit Cards we had at that Time, we only owed a total of about $4,600 BUT the "Credit Line Limits" on those 3 Cards added up to around $14,000 and THIS is what that Credit Card company looked at.
- So, in our mind, "Card-B" raised our Credit Line Limit to $9,000 for 2 reasons:
- 1) Hoping that we'd stay with them, because we now had a huge spending limit, and
- 2) In order to "keep us" from getting another Credit Card, and potentially transfer their Balance and then cancel THEIR Card.
Sylvia and I then talked about this and how to fix it.
The next day, I got on the phone and had the remaining 3 Cards "LOWER" our Credit Line Limit to $50 above what we owed them. This brought our "Spending Potential" down from $14,000 to around $4,700. Then we waited about 2-weeks, in order for our newly-adjusted Credit Worthiness to get distributed to all the Financial Institutions who needed to see it.
Next, I went back online and applied for another "zero-percent Interest "Introductory Period" Card. We were instantly accepted! I immediately transferred the Balance of the 2 remaining "30-percent Interest" Cards and then cancelled them.
Right now, Sylvia and I have 2 Credit Cards and both are zero-percent Interest for an Introductory Period.
Once we pay off these Cards, we'll be applying for a "Credit Union" Credit Card, which should come with only 5-percent Interest.
In this 10-minute video, Clairvoyant, Aluna Ash, explains the current energies of this planet.
- Around the 5:33-minute mark, she states that there's a "Portal" opening from May 31st to June 4th.
- She also states that Humanity has recently ended a "Collective Agreement" and a new one has now gone into affect. This new one shows "a rapid acceleration when it comes to this Ascension in our Awareness and Perception of Reality". This takes place "July into August".
Here's the link: