About a week ago, I found (and included) an eMail of when Sylvia and I were in hospice. It was 1 of several I created during our 3-weeks in there. In that particular eMail, was part of a conversation Sylvia and I had together… We were talking about "crossing-over" and I asked: "Will we still be married" and Sylvia responded with: "That will never change."
When Sylvia said that, I was extremely "numb" and highly "stressed". So I just absorbed her words. Then, when that specific eMail resurfaced last week, those words REALLY hit me!… and I was (and still am) very comforted by them. At that Point in our journey together, Sylvia had more and more of her energy on the "other side" and, in "my" mind, she "knew" and somehow "could understand" what was happening to her and what "crossing-over" would be to both of us.
A lot of times, just before a Spouse crosses-over, they will tell the Remaining One to go-ahead and marry again. Sylvia didn't say that and I'm VERY glad she didn't!
So for her to say what she did, in the middle of her "switching energies", it means:
- …she knows about our relationship to each other on the other side, or
- …she feels just as STRONGLY as "I" do… that Sylvia and I will ALWAYS be married to each other. No matter WHAT happens on ANY "side"… or
- …she could see what she later told me… that the "Veils are getting thiner. I will be with you soon."
Either way, Sylvia and I are EXTREMELY happy and proud to STILL be married to each other! It's STILL an incredible feeling… knowing this.
"IF" you're interested in our photos and you haven't visited our personal website yet, click this link:
The image on the left was taken on our Wedding day. Notice that I am holding a sword and Sylvia is holding, what we call, a "Veil". Of course, it's Sylvia's favorite color, "purple", and has metallic threads running through it. We wrote our own Wedding Vows, which we call: "The Sword & The Veil".
The 2 images on the right are of me and Sylvia playing at a Science Of Mind church, in the mid-80s. Sylvia wrote all the music. Here, you see her in front of our Apple ][ computer, which controlled our "Alpha Syntauri" music system. The top keyboard is our "Roland SH-09" and the bottom keyboard is from our "ARP 2600". On the floor, under that table is a "Moog Taurus Pedal II". So, during this live performance, Sylvia is playing THREE keyboards AND a foot-keyboard AND singing AND reading her Sheet Music AND talking to the audience AND changing the instrument programs in the computer… all in real-time and most of it at the same time! That's my girl! She's incredible.
I mentioned, in previous eMails, that Sylvia and my families are out-of-state. What very few friends we have are also in other states. We have no dog, cat or houseplant. What we DO have, however, is our "bear". He's been part of our family since we bought him around 1989, when Sylvia and I moved from Albuquerque to Florida. He's about 10-inches tall, has his own chair, his own "pet"… really it's his "side-kick" and he goes with us everywhere.He sits between us in our car in his own "Bucket Seat". He's even been to Epcot Center in Disney World. (I'm not going to mention his name.)
Anyway, he's always "positive", "can do no wrong" and loves animals. So, when we're home, he likes sitting by the Living Room window and watching all his outdoor friends. Because I'm sitting nearby, working on my computer, I sometimes forget to close the window-covering and bring him to my desk. When I do forget, Sylvia reminds me.
- This has been an interesting "Lesson" that Sylvia has been teaching me lately… I'm sitting here highly focused on doing each night's Research and, in the middle of that, I can actually "feel" Sylvia tell me: "Our bear has been at that window long enough. It's time to bring him over and close that window."
- She actually interrupts me when this happens. I don't mind because this is "My" Sylvia doing this AND we are learning how to communicate with each other "across the Veil".
Just now, Sylvia let me know that it's Time for him to come-away from that window. When I went over there to get him, I looked out at the sky and saw an amazing Sunset.
- I couldn't see the "Sun" but I did see an unusual sky-color… The Sun had just gone down behind a large hill and above it was a "wash" of white clouds. About an inch (from my perspective AND, just using "inches" for "ratio") I saw a band of bright-orange, semi-transparent color. It looked like someone had placed a 4-inch-tall and several miles wide orange-tinted piece of plastic across the sky.
- While watching this, I told Sylvia: "It would be nice if that was the "Veil" being removed."
- We stood for almost 2-minutes watching it. I noticed the orange ban becoming narrower… the top part of it was slowly moving down to meet its bottom edge. When the "band" was only about an inch tall, it began changing color. It looked like more of a "muddy orange" before finally blending-in to the off-white clouds behind it.
THAT is why Sylvia had me get up and go to the window when she did. I know she wanted me to see that colorful scene.
Did anyone else experience that today?
This is Zap's mid-week update. Here are some excerpts:
- "…IN OTHER NEWS, THE GLOBAL RESET IS WELL UNDERWAY. INTELLIGENCE IS SPARSE SINCE PEN WAS PUT TO PAPER LAST WEEKEND WHERE MANY DOCUMENTS WERE SIGNED IN RESPECT OF THESE EVENTS."
- "IT IS INEVITABLE THAT THE RESET AND ITS COMPONENTS WILL OCCUR NOW. MANY MONTHS AGO, MANY SQUAWKED AND I WAS ALMOST LYNCHED WHEN I SAID THAT THE RV ON THE PUBLIC SIDE WOULD ONLY OCCUR IN LAST PART OF OCTOBER. THIS INTELLIGENCE REMAINS TRUE STILL."
Here's the link: