I've mentioned most of this in a previous Posting but this Song hit me hard again today.
A little background…
- In my estimation, there must now be over 1-TRILLION songs — pop, rock, opera, symphonic works, etc. When Sylvia and I worked in the grocery store, we probably heard a grand total of 300-songs from their use of "Pandora" (Internet radio) and other forms of music pumped into that building.
- In our current workplace, we've probably heard less than 100-songs throughout the year… and then they repeat… but "why?" Why do businesses keep playing the same Songs over and over? They don't pay fewer Royalties. (If they pay them at all.) All this seems to do is wear on the employee's nerves.
- Some people say they only Dream in "black & white". Many people, including me, Dream in full color.
- Some people have said… when they remember a Song, they hear a simple Melody in their head. I hear the entire Song… all the instruments… all the textures… every nuance. I don't have "every single Song I've ever heard" stored in my memory this way but, for those that are in there, it's like a "sonic print"… like a sound-photograph that's etched into the walls of my mind. Now that I think about it, maybe this is why I can recall "a few" Songs within the 1st few seconds, or even the 1st "flit" of a quick note being heard. When I do this, my mind is "pattern-matching" the exact frequencies of that Song "as I remembered it"… "during that Time I etched it into my mind". In other words, if you played just the Song's basic Melody on a Piano, I "might" still be able to figure out what it is but it would take me MUCH longer. Sometimes I'll hear a "sonically-imprinted" (in my mind) Song but it will be the "Live" version by the same Band and I won't recognize it… because the "frequencies" / "essence" of the Song has changed.
Anyway… Every Time Sylvia and I leave work for the day, there's usually a store-Song "ping-ponging" its way through my mind. I just want them to stop. So I sometimes pull-up a Song that I like from my inner-mind and play that in my head.
This morning, I still had yesterday's "store-Songs" in my head. So, on the way to work, I decided to turn on the radio in our car… in order to "drown-out" and then "replace" the "store-Song" with something else. Anything else!
So I turned on the radio and after a few seconds of finding a Station that was actually playing some music, I heard a Song by Bryan Adams called: "Heaven". Of course, I immediately overlaid this Song onto Sylvia and I just started crying… hard!
- Sylvia and I don't fit into "all" those Lyrics. I guess it's the Song's "sweetness"… "togetherness"… and blended with the sonic textures and the punctuations of the drums… I guess all of that together just really hit me this morning.
Although it's been over 350-weeks now, since Sylvia crossed-over… and it still doesn't take much for me to cry… I was a bit surprised this morning at how easily and how strong my crying was.
I guess my Point is… "IF" the person you Love more than breathing ever crosses-over, it doesn't get any easier after 350-weeks have passed.
Here's the Bryan Adams Song:
This next one's a 'bonus' (something you should know but it doesn't directly provide "me" with any feedback of "when" me and My Sylvia will be together).
This 46-minute video is an interview with Robert David Steele. He's a former CIA agent and is now a whistleblower against the Cabal.
In this interview, he mostly talks about the past 80-years of the Cabal. He also provides a Summary of what's been happening recently behind-the-scenes, regarding the arrests of the "middle" and "upper" Cabal members. However, the reason I'm including this is because, around the 22-minute mark, he says 2018 will be "the year of the Independent". He says there will be no more "2-party tyranny". So I'm including this because, "IF" he's correct, this is a BIG change in the way the American "Society" is run and it means we're 1-step closer to "Disclosure" and the "Veil" being removed.
Here's the link: