Both WordPress and Weebly sites allow you to create more than 1 Blog account. Over a month ago, I created a new Blog with each of those companies:
- Weebly is much easier to use and provides more-flexible tools but they don't offer any Social interaction, which is very strange. So if someone wants to "Follow", "Like" or "Comment", they can't do this with a Weebly article.
Of course, our 1st choice was to get "INFINITY.wordpress" and "INFINITY.weebly" but they were taken.
- The image we're using at the top of those pages was a free, Stock image from 1 of those websites. I pulled it into Adobe's "Fireworks" program, in order to remove some blemishes in the sand and to place our "Infinity logo" on the Great Pyramid. (You can even see the tiny "TM" (Trade Mark) symbol on the bottom-right of that logo.)
The reason Sylvia and I setup those new Accounts is to create a Blog specifically for our "band", "Infinity". Plus, we won't have to bother everyone reading these Postings with our Comments on the various pieces of music technology that we used on a certain song… or how the stand I made for our newest piece of gear, the "Roland System-1m", needed to be modified because it rocked too much. etc.
Because those new Blogsites will be updated as Sylvia and I make more progress with our upcoming album, I don't think we'll be Posting there very often.
I think I successfully linked our "Infinity-WordPress" Blog with my facebook Account. So whenever I Post something to that WordPress Account, it will automatically be sent to facebook. This means anyone viewing my facebook information will see our "daily Blogs" AND our "Infinity Blogs".
This lack of information to include is partially about "Timings", as Sylvia has been teaching me.
These last few nights, I've just been so tired that I quickly doze in and out several times before finishing that night's research. Although I've been doing this more and more, it's not something I typically do… and I don't 'take naps" during the day. I never have. To "me", naps are for babies and the weak. It's just "my" opinion on this subject.
- Since we are all part of "all that is" and we are all "connected to each other" and, especially, to "Source", this means we have limitless energetic resources at our disposal. By "being aware of this" and "understanding how this works"… when we tune our Units (our bodies and its many Systems) to this energy, we don't need to physically shut-down, in order to take a nap… because our "batteries" are always charging.
- Many years ago, Sylvia read about a "Master" who only consumed cigarettes and coffee… simply because he enjoyed doing those things. He didn't need to do either of them because he was at that "awareness-level" of being connected to "Source". Yes, we are ALL connected to "Source" all of the Time but it's "Masters" like him who do this "consciously" and "purposely". Not sleeping during the day is a small part of this understanding.
- This does not mean forcing yourself to stay awake when your Unit is strongly indicating you nap. Instead, this is a Core belief that you always draw from "Source".
- (Notice that I mentioned the "positive" side of this and not the "negative" side. In other words, it's important to "emphasize" the positive instead of pushing away the negative. For example, I could have said: "You don't tell yourself: "I'm not going to take a nap." That's the "negative" approach. So always find the "positive" and reinforce it.)
The other reason for not including more information these last few nights is because I haven't found anything "I" feel is worthwhile in supporting the information supplied to me by Sylvia.
There is 1 article I could have included tonight by Benjamin Fulford but he tells his "paying" audience to wait a few days before they release the reports he files on Mondays. He only releases a few paragraphs of "teaser" information each Monday. Sometimes a website will release the entire article but those situations are increasingly rare.
Here's today's Posting by "Gaia Portal":
- "Kindness elements incur upon hu-manity essences."
- "Fractured paradigms are healed."
- "Farsights impel further investigations."
- "Armistice has passed."
- "Foreground patterns illuminate the masses."
Here's the link: