(Sylvia and I didn't Post anything yesterday.)
Tomorrow's our day-off but I keep having this feeling that we have to go to work tomorrow.
This was sent to me by someone on this list (thank you).
- "No Moon Present in August 21 Eclipse!"
- "There was a major problem with the recent solar eclipse: The moon was not involved. Again, we are seeing that NASA lies constantly, and we are able to determine that the moon was not present by using cameras and software that has become available only during the past two years or so."
- "It is very to prove that the moon was not involved by taking any photo or video of the eclipse into Photoshop, Adobe Premier, or After Effects, and changing the levels to see what is in the empty spot; there’s nothing there, and it’s obvious. The human eye recognizes about 10 million colors, but Photoshop can display billions of colors, so tweaking the levels can reveal tampering with an image and many other things (the missing moon, in this case). This is precisely how I discovered that the Obama birth certificate was fake, less than 15 seconds after he released it to the world."
- "With this eclipse, NASA realized that for the first time in the history of the world, eclipse viewers would easily be able to ascertain that the moon was not involved. That is probably why the government laid down chemtrails all along the path of the eclipse right before the sun breeched the US coast. Fortunately, it wasn’t enough to hide the truth."
- "Did you or anyone you know see the moon before or after the eclipse? No! Because it wasn’t there. But for almost a year, I have been observing and photographing the moon when it is in the same quadrant of the sky during bright daylight, and it is very easy to see. We should have seen it the moment it moved away from the sun. For that matter, we also should have seen the moon approaching the sun."
- "The following are some videos about the missing moon. The first two or three can be watched in less than 7 minutes (all three). There’s another one further down using a thermal camera, and that one also shows that the moon was not there. In fact, it does not even display any obscuration of the sun, whatsoever. Reportedly, spectrometers revealed the same absence of the moon."
- "Need to watch the first two videos one after the other:"
- "Easy to prove that nothing was blocking the light of the sun:"
- Eclipses Aug 21 2017 SHOCKING Nothing blocked the Sun - YouTube [3 min 41 sec]
- "How could we prove that nothing was blocking the sun? The following is one way that has been proposed; other methods will likely be proposed in the coming days. I have verified this with photos and videos downloaded from NASA’s website, although couple have been “altered” to hide the missing moon.
- Why don't we see the moon during a solar eclipse? - YouTube [2 min]
- "Based on the previous video, another anomaly explained:"
- Our Projected Sun over a FLAT EARTH - YouTube [2 min 45 sec]
- "Random thoughts (math proofs start a 20:22)"
- I don't think the moon had any part to play in this eclipse - YouTube [25 min]
- "Lunar expert Crrow777:"
- Eclipse from 2 Cameras, Full Spec, H Alpha - Full Event @ 3000 Times Speed - YouTube [11 min]
- "Thermal camera on the eclipse reveals that there was no eclipse; the covered portion is not there when using a thermal camera!"
- WSO - Eclipse Does Not Show on Thermal?!? - YouTube [13 min]
- NASA HOAX 100 % PROOF THE SOLAR ECLIPSE WASN'T REAL - YouTube [VERY LONG, much speculation: 2 hours 36 minutes]
- "Crrow777 on how to analyze space images with graphic tools"
- Fantastic Space Images and How To Take Them Apart - YouTube [11 min]
My comments: I'm including this because it not only shows that someone has "questioned everything" but some of the following "red flags" are the same things I mentioned to Sylvia as we were watching the Eclipse:
- I remember mentioning to Sylvia, several times, that I could not see the "Moon" BEFORE the Eclipse started or AFTER the "Moon" completely left the "Sun". It was not in the Sky.
- We took a handful of photos and probably over an hour (total) of video but none of those images shows ANYTHING in front of the "Sun"… and yet, DURING the "Eclipse", we could clearly see "something" covering the "Sun", when looking at it through the Welder's Glass.
- I thought it was odd that most of the above videos talk about the Sky being "chemtrailed", just before the Eclipse. Here in Western North Carolina, USA, there were NO "chemtrails". In fact, there were only a few cumulous Clouds and they were near the Horizon. There was 1 or 2 small Clouds which did cover the "Sun" for a few minutes but, other than that, the Sky was absolutely clear and blue.
- During the Eclipse, I also commented to Sylvia, several times, that the "Moon" (or whatever it was) was taking a very long Time to move across the "Sun"… and, for us, at the point of "our" Totality, which was about 95-percent, it remained at that coverage for at least 15-minutes.