(Spoiler Alert: Sylvia and I have released new information about our upcoming album, below.)
In the last week or 2, I've been feeling more and more of a push to move this album project forward. I think it was about 2-weeks ago that I actually felt the energy surrounding this album change.
- Keep in mind that this "move forward" is not just for "our" album. Somehow, the energy of this album is "linked" / "attached to" / or somehow "associated with" the very reality (or "illusion") we all currently find ourselves in.
Today, I felt Sylvia indicate that… by releasing the name of the album and the Song names at this Time, it will start the "pulling-energy", which will move the album from "us" to the "public". So, at long-last, here it is…
This is the name of our upcoming album:
- "Perfectionately Yours"
Here are the names of the Song, in order as they appear on the album:
- 1: Dialog - The Broken Chord 1:50
- 2: Refractionary Landscape 6:06
- 3: Eyewater - meltdown 0:10
- 4: Guided-Aligned 5:59
- 5: Eyewater - confused 0:10
- 6: SearchLight 6:28
- 7: Eyewater - sad 0:10
- 8: Night Of A Thousand Years 7:33
- 9: Eyewater - planning 0:10
- 10: Dialog - Inextinguishable 2:29
- 11: Ominous Vectris 6:38
- 12: Float 2:39
- 13: Eyewater - hopeful 0:10
- 14: Time Machine 5:06
- 15: Dialog - Mergible Inertia 9:40
- 16: Shining Armor 4:56
- 17: Perfectionately Yours 9:22
The numbers down the left side are the Track numbers and the numbers to the right of each Song is its duration. Yes, some "Tracks" are only 10-seconds long.
Some of the Song titles you'll recognize because Sylvia and I have already released those names. The ones we used abbreviations on are:
- R.L. = Refractionary Landscape
- Lighthouse = SearchLight
- N.O.A.T.Y. = Night Of A Thousand Years
- The Veil = Ominous Vectris (which Sylvia and I define as "bad grid" or "bad Veil")
- P.Y. = Perfectionately Yours
Sylvia and I spoke with the people at the Print Shop today after work, to see if they could print on the Drumhead we bought on Saturday. While we were there, we asked if they can print on the Candle Holders, which we'll "should" be ordering tomorrow night and… oh…
- I was about to mention some other information that we hadn't released yet and I stopped. Sylvia then indicated that it's now ok to talk about this. So, here goes…
A few months ago, when Sylvia and I worked on designing the Jewel Case for the CD and the included booklet for the Lyrics, we asked everyone to give us some feedback. The majority of those comments told us that the 24-page booklet we had almost finished creating was too much for a Listener of our album to deal with.
Still wanting to make our Lyrics, and some of the comments we have about some of the Songs, available to whoever buys a CD, we decided to place ALL of that information on a "Poster".
We've designed an 18 x 24-inch Poster which will be sold separately. It contains all of the Lyrics. Surrounding those Lyrics, around the border of the Poster, is a "picture frame-looking" bunch of white lines. Looking carefully at them, you'll notice they spiral around the edge of the Poster. These are not "lines", they are the comments for most of the Songs.
- Yes, you'll have to rotate the Poster, in order to read all of them. Keep in mind that this is a "Rock Album". Fans like to "get involved" with whatever the Band releases. I know I did… and still do.
- When I 1st started following Uriah Heep, Blue Oyster Cult, Yes, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, etc., I would study each album's artwork. Looking carefully at every detail.
Some of the Songs have an image, which represents what that Song describes… and, yes, I used some clipart and "built" a "Time Machine" and it's there almost in the center of the Poster.
Remember, this is a "Concept" album… It deals with the loss of your Significant Other. It takes you from chaos, through anger, to figuring out how to now deal with "reality" and finally to "hope". Refractionary Landscape is probably the only Song on this album that everyone will only listen to once. It projects a LOT of stressful energy.
Just as in our Song "Calling All Humans", I had to use Yamaha's "Cyber Diva" software for the female "Singing" and "Talking" parts. However, she doesn't "Talk" very well. She wants to place her "words" on actual Notes. So, in the Dialog of Track 1, she sings her Talking part.
Right now, the music is complete, the CD packaging, CD design and the Poster are all finished. We are now moving forward with the "Incentives" for "crowd-funding".
This is from "Gaia Portal":
- "Elementals vibrate with the Hue-man character."
- "Sensations of Higher Testimonials are felt."
- "Nonabiders are released."
- "Floridal scents are connected."
- "The price is paid."
Here's the link:
This was sent to me by K.K. (who's on this list) thank you.
This is Carl Boudreau's Astrology outlook for September 2016. Here are some excerpts:
- "This surge of eclipse energy from the mutable T-Square will accelerate the demise of global oligarchy and hasten the end of the gross political and economic inequality threatens global stability. The eclipse energies will trigger and accelerate karmic consequences for using dishonest and manipulative language. This will further cleanse our politics and economics of toxic rhetoric and hasten the end of the oligarchic institutions and practices that it supports."
- "Before September is half over, we will be able to count on Jupiter’s enriching, uplifting, kind and empowering energies once more. Positive synchronicity will proliferate in the world. Mutable winter will turn into mutable spring."
- "Over the last forty years and more, we co-created a global oligarchy. We have been ‘co-experiencing’ the negative effects of that oligarchy for some years now."
- "The mutable T-Square is currently helping us ‘co-deconstruct’ the oligarchy, with considerable hardship and risk to ourselves. Essentially, what we have been doing recently is ‘co-deconstructing’ the oligarchy and its basis in consciousness as we deal with the rigors of the change process and cope with the damage still being done by decades of oligarchic misrule. "
Here's the link: