(I didn't Post anything yesterday. I just couldn't find anything "I" thought was important.)
(Sylvia and I may or may not actually do this.)
This album is 70-minutes long. Our idea is to have a candle created which would:
- …burn "about" as long as the album,
- …contain 9 different scents, one for each song,
- …change each scent "around" the same time a song is about to begin,
We also think this could be done with "stick incense".
- The point to this is to give the album Listener an opportunity to enhance this experience by associating "aromas" with these particular songs.
- In researching "crowd-funding" information, what we're learning is… in the world of "Musicians raising money for their upcoming album', there are not a lot of "different" gifts for those who might contribute. Most of the time, Musicians will offer a poster, t-shirt, etc.
- Because our band, "Infinity", is very unknown, we will be looking for ways help put us on the radar of the general public and this "candle" and "incense" idea may do this in a tiny way.
These special candles could then be given to those people who contribute a certain amount of money to our upcoming "crowd-funding" campaign. (We may also want to make them available for sale after this album's release.)
- Sylvia and I learned this recently, when we tried to start our crowd-funding for this album… The moment you ask those people for contributions, you must already have your "incentives" ready to be shipped. This means, using "Posters" as an example, we would already have:
- designed the Poster,
- had them printed and paid for
- had them shipped to us
- purchased Mailing Tubes, so we can send them out, etc.
So our question is… do you know anyone in Asheville who is willing to create such a candle?
- We did research this online, generally, and quickly looked through what the "Grove Arcade" offers, but could not find anyone.
At first, we think we'll want about 10 of these candles. If they begin to be proven and maybe even "sought-after", we may want more made.
We feel this could be a good project for a "candle hobbiest" or someone willing to learn how to create them, in order to make a little extra money.
Our 1st layer to this is to find someone in Asheville, NC but if this doesn't work-out, we'll move our senses further out to other cities and states. So if you know of anyone who is willing to do this, let us know.
Today, Sylvia and I touched-up 2 of the songs on this album. (Maybe NOW it's finished.)
Our goal for today was to work on the artwork for the CD cover. We worked on it for almost 3-hours but made very little progress!
- As some of you know, I carry Sylvia's "Wedding" and "Engagement" rings on 2 chains around my neck. This chain also holds an Amethyst Crystal that Sylvia and I bought for me a few decades ago. During those 3, horrible weeks in hospice, Sylvia's hands swelled-up at one point. So the nurse removed her rings. I was standing right there and can still see and hear Sylvia scream "NO!!!" Without her saying anything else, I knew exactly what she meant.
- I immediately jumped-in and took those rings and began placing them on my neck-chain. I told Sylvia I will keep them with me and when her swelling goes down, I will place them back on her finger. (She's now in perfect health and her swelling HAS gone down but I'm still holding her rings. This illusion just isn't fair!)
- Anyway, early-on, with the 1st insights I was sent by Sylvia for this album, I saw that chain, crystal and rings on the cover. Around that Time, I also received the album's title, which we're still not revealing. Not just yet.
Because those silver chains were dirty — black in some places, I had to clean them. This took a lot of Baking Soda, hot water, aluminum foil. I did this 3 times and they still weren't completely clean. I then used a Silver Polishing Cloth and lots of muscle and they still aren't completely clean! This took about 2-hours!
I then laid them out in different positions and took some photos. Then we had to select 1. Then it was Time for supper and for us to switch gears for the evening.
So it took about 3-hours to get to the point where we now "maybe" have "the" photo we're going to base the artwork around.
This is the latest information from "Gaia Portal":
- "Arraignments of misguideds commence in full."
- "Forces of Inner Light greet."
- "Softness of contact releases the Healing Intention."
- "The Rose of Gaia blossoms."
Here's the link:
This next one's a 'bonus' (something you should know but it doesn't directly provide "me" with any feedback of "when" me and My Sylvia will be together).
The following article is the best "I" have seen in a very long Time, regarding the structure of this "illusion" and how we perceive this "reality". Here are some excerpts:
- "The holographic self is basically a matrix persona that can operate within the holographic reality. When an organic being enters a holographic reality, it automatically takes onto a holographic suit. Without this suit, the organic self could never exist within the matrix. It is this artificial body that basically binds the organic to the holographic world."
- "In a sense, the holographic self is the interface that allows us to interact with the matrix and be part of it. It is the intermediary between the organic universe and the holographic universe."
- "This was a complete contradiction to our truest nature, and it caused a great deal of internal conflict. A conflict that caused deep trauma, and in turn led to our dissociation from our organic inner selves. Our true eternal nature was too painful to remember from such a limited condition, so we chose to slowly forget who we truly were, and began to identify with our holographic egos instead.
- Our relationship with our internal organic thoughts, feelings, emotions became highly dysfunctional also, and we began operating mostly from a place of fear and pain. A fear that stripped us of our self-confidence, and love for sovereignty. It became easier to allow others to make our decisions for us, than to have to take full responsibility over our holographic roles."
- "The matrix might have been imposed upon us in an unfriendly manner, but that’s literally the extent of the imposition. The experience itself that we have within the matrix is humanity’s decision. Nobody can control the way in which we choose to participate within the holographic reality. How we choose to behave and express ourselves is our own responsibility. How we choose to address our thoughts, feelings, emotions, and interact with one another, is solely on us. There might be an ongoing effort to keep us in a dysfunctional, self-loathing state, but whether we allow that effort to succeed or not is up to us and us alone."
- "If the majority of humans were to remember their true eternal nature, and were to heal the relationship between the matrix ego and the organic self, and return to a place of authenticity and sacred relationships, our reality would be very different. The systems of control would dissolve, the matrix would begin to dissolve too, and we would slowly return to the true organic universe."
Here's the link to the article:
Here's the link to her website: