Our song "Calling All Humans" has taken an unforeseen (by "me") 45-degree turn…
- Sylvia and been continually making slight adjustments to our new album. A few days ago, we both agreed it was finally finished… again. So during work that day, Sylvia and I talked about the next phase, which is working on the Cover Art and laying-out the Lyrics and artwork for the 12-page booklet we're going to include in this album's CD case.
- After lunch that day, however, Sylvia had us change direction. She said there's still an urgency to get our song "Calling All Humans" out to more people. (By my estimations, only about 10-people have ever heard it, since we released it around December 1, 2015.)
- So Sylvia suggested there will be more potential for that song to be heard if we have "CD Baby" digitally distribute it.
- So instead of working on the artwork for the "album" that day, we researched, filled-out the forms and paid the $35 (I think that was the cost) to CD Baby, in order to have it distributed worldwide… radio stations, iTunes, Spotify, etc.
Today, CD Baby sent us an eMail saying everything is ready. They just need us to make absolutely sure all the details are correct… including the song's audio. So Sylvia and I listened to that song again. I haven't heard it in a few months. So hearing it again was a welcome thing to do. It really is a great song — "message-wise" as well as "instrumentally" (sonically). However, I still cry when I hear it and this Time, I cried hard. I cried because it's a great song. I cried because Sylvia created a great song. I cried because that "story" is a big part of who Sylvia and I really are… along with a LOT of other Beings "on", "in" and "around" this planet. We are all doing everything we can to pull the "Veil" down, reclaim our true reality and bring the Cabal to justice. So hearing that story outlined in a song, makes me step-back and really feel that "big picture" energy. It's wonderful, sad and helps me realize that we are ALL almost finished here.
So if you or your friends haven't heard this song, please visit our website (below) and download it while it's still available for free from that site. Once Sylvia suggests we remove it from "our" website, "Calling All Humans" will only be available as a "paid" (99-cents) download or stream. (We've also already changed our "BandCamp" page, which also offered that song for free.)
Here's our new "Calling All Humans" page on CD Baby:
Right now, it's still possible to download "Calling All Humans" from our website. (This will change soon.) Here's the link:
This is our "BandCamp" page for "Calling All Humans":
About a week ago, Sylvia and I selected "Pledge Music" as the "crowd-funding" company we would sign-up with, in order help fund the manufacturing of this album's CD and it's complete (digital and CD) distribution worldwide. Sylvia suggested this company because they do a lot of hand-holding with you, in order to carefully guide you to a more-successful crowd-funding campaign.
We filled out a lot of forms and interchanged a few eMails with them. Yesterday, they informed us that cannot accept our project because "I" don't have the energy (mostly "mentally" / "reasoning") to be the statistics expert they want you to be. It's not their fault though. We understand why they ask all their Artists to continually keep-up their facebook and Twitter accounts, not only create a "Fan" mailing list but to also register with a company which will provide you with LOTS of statistics on whether the Recipient of your eMails has clicked on your message, opened your message, followed any links within your message, etc. (Yes, there are software tools out there which can report back to the "Sender" exactly what you clicked on within an eMail message.
This is all too much for me. If Sylvia was "physically" here, we could easily work-through all this, divide the duties and make this happen… but now, I find myself being more-easily overwhelmed by different things and it's just confusing for me… We're "Musicians"! We just want to make music but, in today's current "Society", a "Musician" has to be famous-enough to be rich-enough to afford a Bookkeeper, Marketing Team, Band Manager, etc. So, "right now", the Cabal has everything rigged against any Musician getting a foothold in the "stream of being noticed".
- All of this is about to change. (I've mentioned this before…) Once the "Veil" is removed, our Star Visitor families and friends will be reunited with us and the entire Universe will be open to freely explore. This means the Music, Art, our stories and the many quirky ways Humans have of doing various things will be eagerly sought-after by MANY, MANY Beings across this entire Universe.
- In other words… right now, Musicians, Artists, etc. are a "dime a dozen" but very soon, there won't be enough of us to go around!
When the "Pledge Music" situation fell through, Sylvia and I began talking about which crowd-funding company to approach next. Then we discovered that "BandCamp", where we also have "Calling All Humans" available for download, is now offering "Subscriptions". This means Musicians can allow their Fans to pay a "Monthly" or "Yearly" fee, in exchange for behind-the-scenes news on tours and recording studio sessions as well as special incentives such as t-shirts, posters, etc.
So we've been talking about whether we want to stay strictly with "crowd-funding" or make the "Subscriptions" system work for raising money for this album. (According to the forms for CD manufacturing that we filled-out at DiscMakers, we'll need $1,732.30 for 1,000 CDs to be made and distribution worldwide for CDs and digital versions. This doesn't count the "incentives" we may need to purchase, in order to get potential Fans to contribute to this project.)
We realize this is straying from the "here's the feedback I found tonight" Path and we don't want bore anyone but we put in a few more details because we haven't included information on our songs in a while and, although Sylvia and I are not "world famous musicians", some of you have mentioned that some of these "look into the life of a musician" Postings have provided a tiny look into that world.
We also do this because it continues to show how Sylvia and I are interacting with each other… the energy-exchanges between us, sometimes how our "telepathy" works and the decisions we continue to make "together" across the "Veil".
Here's the link to "PledgeMusic":
Here's the link to "DiscMakers" (They also sell "blank" CDs and DVDs. Sylvia and I used to buy our blanks from them):
This is Cobra's latest cryptic message for the Resistance Movement:
- "STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE 2016"
- "Pandora in progress, EELA in progress, EXMOSS primary sequence in progress. HVBN substable to stable. M=34, Midas package."
Here's the link: