This one's a bit strange…
While at work today, I was in the large, open area of the grocery store Stock Room when Sylvia sent me some information about an "Earthquake". My understanding was that it was going to hit the building we were in within the next minute or 2.
For the next few seconds, Sylvia and I talked about how I was going to get out of the building from my current location.
During all of this, I felt no "fear". So "my" guess would be that this was either from an Alternative Reality or the Star Visitors neutralized those Earth-shifting energies and the Earthquake never happened. Only Time will tell.
About an hour later, Sylvia brought-up the topic of me focusing my energies through the "Veil", as she has done about a week ago. This Time, however, she asked me to focus specifically on "her".
There's definitely "something" going on. I'm feeling that Sylvia is preparing me for the upcoming "change"… "whatever" that will be and "whenever" that will be is anyone's guess.
Sylvia and I finished: "Lighthouse" today. (Not its real title.)
Here are some of the details:
- • Duration: 6:29
- • Style: Folk
- • Mood: Sad, low energy
- • 55bpm (beats per minute)
- • 90-Measures
- • 5-Tracks
- • Paul sings this song
- • Sylvia and I worked on this song for 32-hours
- • Right now, it looks like Sylvia wants this song to be placed between "Guided-Aligned" and "N.O.A.T.Y."
- • When I initially located the Vocal notes on our Korg Krome keyboard, they were near the top-end of my singing range and a bit too high for this song. So I moved them down but I didn't realize until all my Vocals were recorded that I pitched them down too low. Some of the words are so low that they can barely be heard. I was going to change them but Sylvia wanted them left this way because they lend the rustic, sad, cold, broken-hearted energy this song is intended to bring.
- • Although we recorded several Chords from an acoustic guitar in our Krome keyboard, we couldn't use it. It's a long story but, basically, I created a digital (MIDI) instrument in GarageBand, in order to help me "find" and "sing" the Vocal part. Although I originally played them INTO GarageBand from the Krome, I Sylvia and I made some adjustments to them. Because GarageBand does not output "MIDI" (digital information), I couldn't have GarageBand "play" the Krome keyboard. So we had to build the entire song inside GarageBand So, although there are only 5-Tracks, all of them, except my Vocals, are from GarageBand. There's a "note-picking" guitar, a strumming-Chord guitar, a wobbling Clarinet and a water droplet sound, which I modified so it will act as the "rhythm" and keep Time.
There were 2 drawbacks with using GarageBand:
- • The instruments are better in the Korg Krome
- • GarageBand does not allow you to change the overall Tuning from the standard, Cabal Tuning of "A=440" to a more beneficial Tuning of "A=432".
Sylvia and I now have 8 songs finished (totaling: 58-minutes on this album) and, as far as "I" can determine from Sylvia, we now have 2 more songs to create.
This is an interesting "coincidence" because, a few days ago, I was thinking about something the Queen said last November… "Enjoy your last Christmas".
"IF" the following information is true, then this is something for everyone to consider:
- "‘One is making the necessary preparations to abandon ship,’ Her Majesty said. ‘A violent storm is coming, the likes of which Britain has never seen.‘"
- "Her Majesty was speaking to her advisors while taking on the Parliament Robe of State and Imperial State Crown in the Robing Chamber, however she was already wearing a microphone and her comments were heard by the whole gallery."
- "‘She seemed angry that she had to remain neutral in her speech. She said there is solid intelligence from military top brass that if we don’t Brexit there is an inevitable World War 3 scenario that will play out,’ the insider said."
Here's the link:
This next one's a 'bonus' (something you should know but it doesn't directly provide "me" with any feedback of "when" me and My Sylvia will be together).
This was sent to me by K.K. (who's on this list) thank you.
- "Finally, June ends on a constructive but very complex mix of aspects that strongly support manifestation."
- "Three eclipses spread through late August and September will bring matters to a head. They will judge the choices we have made during this often baffling summer."
Here's the link: