(We didn't Post any information yesterday.)
Yesterday, our "CD Baby" music account informed us that someone had downloaded our "Calling All Humans" song. So now, with 4 Blogs, 2 Facebook accounts, our private, daily eMail list and telling everyone we talk to and most of the employees where we work, I think there have been a grand total of less than 10 people who have actually listened to that free song.
It's not very encouraging, especially when the song is good and is available for "free". Sylvia and I have talked about how many possible albums we might end-up selling. Before we get discourage, we simply remember the recent articles we've read about established Musicians who have had to struggle to sell a decent number of songs. Society is just overloaded with music these days. Getting attention, as a Musician or for your songs, is like a pretzel that's fallen overboard from an ocean liner. No one really cares… and, it won't take long before it's swallowed by the surrounding sea of information.
Sylvia and I will do our best to promote this album… and we will probably have to create a "crowd-funding" account somewhere to get it off the ground, even though neither Sylvia or I like asking people for money… but, being realistic, if we sell 100 albums in 2-years, we'll be doing good.
Yes. We finished it. I think it took us 2-days but our "Solitude" song is now complete. This is our longest song on this album. Almost 10-minutes long!
- Although it has a very short "melody", totally, this is not a "song" song. It's more of an "experimental" piece. When talking to Sylvia, I've been referring to this song as a "forest dialog".
Here are the album's Liner Notes for this song. (Of course, they may change before the actual publishing of this album.)
- Solitude (this is the "public" title until this album is released)
- • Duration: 9:41
- • Style: Experimental - Forest Dialog
- • Mood: Confused
- • 55bpm
- • Sylvia and I spent 19-hours on this song.
- • Number of Tracks: 12 different sounds
- • Instrumentation: All of the sounds come from the Korg Krome or GarageBand’s “Loops”.
- • Notes: This is “me” wandering from the “industrial” / “machinery” / “technology” of building my Time Machine through a cave of bridged emotions and into a calming forest landscape. With just me, Sylvia and Nature, I’m able to mentally work-out what Sylvia and I are now facing. In the middle of the forest, I find an old clay flute-like instrument in the leaves. The “clay” is “of the Earth”, which is helping me at this Time. The “breathiness” of playing this flute is “Spirit” energies, which I am now focused on. The melodic notes represent the “feminine” aspect in all things. (Had I found “my” instrument, a “drum”, it would have represented the “male” aspect in all things.) Since I don’t know how to play this clay flute, the notes are not in-tune. This represents my sadness and emotional energies.
As far as I know, there are only 2 songs left to be created for this album. One has a working title of: "The Veil" and the other is the last song on the album, which is referred to as: "P.Y.". I'm dreading the "Veil" song because it's very fast, Hard Rock and has a complex rhythm.
So, as I mentioned when we finished the previous song ("Shining Armor"), there IS "something going on" with the energies in this Solar System… We started "Time Machine" in early October 2015. Then we had to put it aside because Sylvia wanted us to work on "Calling All Humans", which we released for free at the beginning of December. Then we picked-up Time Machine again and finally finished it last week. So it took us about 6-months to complete Time Machine but only 8-days to create "Float", "Shining Armor" and now "Solitude". That's just WAY too strange to be a "coincidence".
This is Cobra's cryptic message. Posted today:
- "Systems security breach at 504"
My comment: I don't know what it means but, in the past, Cobra said his "cryptic" messages are for the LightWorkers.
Here's the link: