This morning, while driving to work, Sylvia kept us from getting into an accident.
- We were on a 5-lane road — 2 in each direction and a Turn Lane. The "Speeder's Limit" was 50. We were sitting at a Signal Light waiting for it to change. A full-size, Tractor Trailer was next to us on our right. The light changed and we started down the road.
- It was early morning and the Sun wasn't completely lighting-up the sky yet. So it was a bit dark.
- At one point, the energy around me shifted and I felt a bit "surreal". Up ahead, in the Right Lane, we saw an SUV with its "Left" Turn Signal flashing. As we got to within about 200-feet of it, I noticed it wasn't moving.
- When we were less than about 100-feet of that vehicle, the Tractor Trailer jammed on its brakes. Although we heard those brakes squeal, that sound only lasted less than 2-seconds.
- I was still very confused and doing my best to figure out what was happening. I remember that I never figured out what I needed to do, which isn't like me. I've driven through a handful of "near" accidents and knew, instantly, what to do. This Time was very different.
- As I was in the middle of calculating the situation, I felt our car quickly slow down. This wasn't "me" doing it though.
- Everything probably happened in less than 10-seconds Finally, our car stopped. I noticed there was no traffic approaching from the other direction and there was the SUV. Still sitting there, now just a few feet from that Tractor Trailer. It started to drive into our Lane but wasn't sure if our car was going to stop. Finally, it decided to keep going and as it drove across all 5 Lanes, we saw that its rear Passenger tire was flat.
I feel as though Sylvia not only controlled "our" car but all that Tractor Trailer. It was moving pretty fast. It was big and, even if it was empty, it should not have stopped that quickly without more "brake" noise and swerving.
Although our "Bio" isn't finished yet, our "Calling All Humans" song is now available (for free) from "CD Baby", 1 of the largest music distributors on the Internet.
While checking things on that site yesterday, Sylvia and I noticed that there are at least 4 other bands with the name: "Infinity". There are probably "7" all-together because they assigned us that number for our song.
This was bothering me for most of this morning. I knew me, Sylvia and 3 other people started this band in 1981 but I wasn't sure if we had enough "official" paperwork to show that we are the 1st owners of that band name.
Then, at one point this morning, Sylvia reminded me of the Time when our Sound Engineer decided to leave the band. Instead of telling us what was on his mind, so we could all work it out together, he simply hired a lawyer.
- By this point in our band, there was only me, Sylvia and him remaining.
His lawyer gave us a legal notice saying we had to pay that Engineer $5,000. Sylvia and I had to hire an Appraiser and had him evaluate our band equipment, so we could get a bank loan to pay this off.
When Sylvia reminded me of this today, she also indicated that this legal document alone is confirmation that we owned "Infinity" at that Time. So, at the Time, this was something very bad. (It took me and Sylvia several years to pay that off.)… but now, it turns-out that this is a very good thing.
Here's the link to our CD Baby song:
"IF" the following article is true, it's great news for the LightWorkers and those of us waiting for the distribution of the "Global Collateral Accounts" Here are some excerpts:
- "The Keenan Group has been telegraphing over many moons ago that the Asian Elders, the guardians of historical treasures, preferred to release massive humanitarian assistance by the first month of 2016."
- "After briefing Neil about the assets that are waiting for him, and that the “safe” time for their release is at hand, he was further surprised to learn that a year ago the Elders had also drawn up “letters” for him to sign. Upon his signature, Neil Keenan would be known as Number 1 (N1) — or, as the position is more commonly known, M1. It was by unanimous consent among all of the Elders that they elected Neil as N1. Had there been even one dissenting Elder, he would not have been elected."
- "Once Neil gains access to the GCA and the funds start flowing, it means the utter dismantling of the Cabal. This is the catalyst we have been working for. The playing field will now tip in our favor, and their insane reign comes to an end. It can be no other way."
Here's the link: