For what it's worth… When Sylvia and I placed our free song on "CD Baby", it asked for a "Band Bio"… with no "word limits", which is dangerous for "me" because I can surely fill-up a lot of space with a lot of words.
Anyway, if anyone's interested that particular "Paul & Sylvia Bio" was written to show how our lives intermingled, under the umbrella of "Music".
Here's the link:
(Near the top-right of that page, you'll see our blue & purple design for this song. Just under it, click the words: "Go to Artist page")
I keep forgetting to check this but, tonight, I finally did remember. I was just curious to see how much money Sylvia and I have paid our Landlord over these last 20+ years. So I did some math, which I'm not very good at…
- I took 20-years and multiplied by 12, to get the total number of "Months", which is 240. I then multiplied that number by our Rent amount, which is $450 per month. So 240 x $450 = $108,000!!! Yikes!
- How can 2 people who are living "paycheck-to-paycheck" AND on Food Stamps, come-up with that amount of money? This was a brand new Mobile Home, when we 1st moved into it in 1994. At the cost of Mobile Homes at that Time, we could have purchased 2 of them!
- This is almost like the story of "penny-doubling"… where you start with 1-cent and each day you double it. At the end of 1-Month, you'll have a small pile of money.
Today, Sylvia and I received a letter from the "Social Security" office of the corporate government. They are letting us know that "I" am now at "early retirement age". The amount they say I can receive is exactly the same as what Sylvia is receiving now. We were hoping that we could get BOTH checks, which would actually pay all of our bills and we wouldn't have to work for anyone else. That would be great.
- The Cabal has designed this System, though, so us "Sheeple" are just close-enough to the "carrot" but not able to grab it. That was very clever of you, Cabal.
- Hey, Cabal, guess what? YOUR Time is now up! I'm going to recommend that we place the key to your new prison home just beyond your reach, outside the steel door… and when you FINALLY figure out how to retrieve it, you'll see that it's made out of cheese and won't work. Won't that be nice! You can start looking over your shoulder for us. We're everywhere. You should actually be able to hear us "99-percent" breathing down your neck.
I'm including this as 'extra credit'. It doesn't apply to my quest of "when" My Sylvia and I will be together again and it isn't necessarily what I would consider "bonus" information (which is something "I" feel you may want to know about, in regard to the current world we live in)
This is a strange one. I discovered this website while doing tonight's research. The main part of it ("Fa1" through "Fa10"), the part I skimmed through, has to be well over a few hundred pages long. The Author has either figured out some of the illuminati's secrets or has simply taken, in his words, the mind-altering drug "DMT".
Here are some excerpts:
- "In actuality, it is the two toruses (the particle and the anti-particle), which, combined make the vacuum and matter simultaneously."
- "Nothingness" and "somethingness" are generated at the same time."
- "The Trinity is the triangle. The triangle is the basic building block of the isotropic vector metric. In other words, the triangle is the basic building block of nothingness."
- "You can never produce a line-segment by cutting a triangle. The triangle, then, is the basic principle of enclosed space, of "somethingness.""
- "The power of 3 then, should rule the universe. We find 3 in our DNA. Nicola Tesla said, 3, 6 and 9. But 6 is a mirror of 3 (symmetry). That is, 6 = 3. And 9 is 6 upside down. That is, there is no up and down in the universe. That is, 9 = 6."
- "The triangle is the circle:"
- "The Trinity is the triangle. The base points are male (positive) and female (negative). The apex is neutral; that is, the vacuum or void. The apex is the point of fusion where the positive and the negative would become cancelled out as one pure energy."
Here's the link:
I'm also including this as "extra credit".
This article explains how to manifest the things you really want. Although I skimmed-through this article, the few Points I read are pretty much what Sylvia and I have been doing with each other's energies for these last 245-weeks.
Here are some excerpts:
- "It was the night before Christmas, and my parents were taking me out for our traditional holiday dinner. As we were driving up Northern Blvd, in Queens, New York, my mother sadly announced that, despite her best efforts, she could not find a skating skirt like the one I wanted, and especially not in the exact shade of green. She said, “I want you to know this now, so that you won’t be disappointed on Christmas day.”"
- "I knew she was telling me the truth, but you see, I also KNEW that I was getting that green skating skirt. I had been imagining it for weeks. I clearly saw myself on the ice rink doing spins and figure eights, just like Dorothy! I believed that the green skating skirt held the key to my success, and I had to have it! Remember, I was twelve. So, even as my mother was telling me it was impossible, I continued to imagine what I desired, without doubt or hesitation."
- "Soon, we were pulling up in front of the restaurant, only to discover that the store next to the restaurant had moved out and in its place was a sporting goods store, and, there IT was – in the window on a manikin – MY Green Skating Skirt!! I practically jumped out of the moving car, with my mother in tow. The store was closed, but I could see the store clerk inside. I banged on the glass, until my relentless enthusiasm made her open the door. It was the only skating skirt that they had in the whole store, and it was my size – and, yes, it was the perfect shade of green. It was even on sale. My shocked mother’s mantra was, “I can’t believe it.” But, I did, and that is the whole point!"
- "The 7 Steps to Manifest-ology"
- "Know what you want with clarity and certainty."
- "Know that you are unconditionally worthy to be, do or have what you desire."
- "Imagine what you want, as if, it has already happened."
- "Do not concern yourself with “how” it will manifest."
- "Know that it is already done, even in the face of opposing evidence."
- "Stay “tuned” to your desire, without doubt or hesitation, for as long as it takes to manifest."
- "Take action when inspired."
My comment: This is a very similar technique to the one presented in the documentary "The Secret" (see link below), which I included near the beginning of these 245-weeks.
Here's the link to the article:
Here's the link to a free-viewing of "The Secret":