*CRAZY DAY - part 1
On Monday, Sylvia and I were asked to clean the inside of a newly-built freezer for the upcoming butcher shop… in the grocery store where we work (which will be expanding into a new space probably around February or June). Although that freezer is newly-assembled, it consists of used walls. In order to get the black dust off of them, we need to use bleach… lots of bleach. However, being such a small room, even "I" was having a difficult Time breathing on Monday and today. We can only work in there in small blocks of Time. I didn't realize this until I noticed my lungs had filled with bleach. It took over an hour for my lungs to balance themselves today.
I can deal with "chlorine" and, although we were using "chlorine" bleach, there's something about it that changes the "chlorine" so it's harmful.
- During my early years as a teenager, my parents had an above-ground pool built in our backyard. It was made completely out of wood with a large plastic liner and was only 4-feet deep.
- I learned how to read the "PH" levels in the water and how to adjust it with chlorine "tablets" or "powder". I really enjoy the smell of "chlorine".
- Several years ago, I told Sylvia I'd like to get 1 or 2 chlorine tables and have them around the house. Sylvia doesn't like the smell. So we never did it.
- So this is why I'm saying the chlorine in Clorox bleach is not the same as "pool" chlorine.
*CRAZY DAY - part 2
The other thing that was crazy today is that Sylvia and I spent FIVE HOURS looking at everything in every aisle of 3 retail stores! For some reason, I seem to be obsessed with finding a stand for our new "Roland JP-08" synthesizer.
- It doesn't stand-up on its own and laying it flat makes it difficult to manipulate its knobs and sliders.
- They want you to buy the optional mini-key (toy-like keys) keyboard, which allows this synthesizer to set-up at 2-positions.
My 1st idea was to find something we could use as a "stand". Later, this evolved into a box, which could protect it from dust when not in use and the box would have part of it fold-back. So that portion could be used to prop-up this stand on a comfortable angle.
After buying something on Monday, and returning it today, we're back to the "stand" idea. Right now I've convinced Sylvia that we should buy a small sheet of sheet-metal (which we did) and that I could cut and bend it to the shape we need. This will be a 1-piece stand with some extra metal behind it, supporting it on an angle.
I think we have a pair of "tin snips" but I'm not sure how I'm going to bend it.
You Humans do have some strange customs and whenever Sylvia and I have to deal with them, we just scratch our heads in confusion…
- Today, Sylvia and I stopped at the Post Office, to get a stamp for the Birthday card we made for her daughter. We used a larger envelope and the card was made with heavier "glossy photo paper". So we wanted to be sure it had the correct Postage.
- I handed the envelope to the Clerk and she asked if we wanted to ship it:
- 1st Class
- Special Delivery
- Next Day
- something else
I said: "Just "Standard" delivery." The Clerk said: "Standard" will cost more than 1st Class."
What? How does something called "1st Class" cost LESS than something called "Standard"? For LOTS of reasons, Sylvia and I will be VERY happy when our StarShips land.
This was sent to me by E.R. (who's on this list) thank you.
This article talks about a Thruster called the "EmDrive", which was 1st unveiled around 2003. It's an "exotic technology" device and the Cabal didn't want anyone to use it. The article says it works by bouncing microwave around within a chamber and propulsion is sent out through 1 end.
Recently, however, NASA claims:
- "…by utilizing an improved experimental procedure, the team managed to mitigate some of the errors from prior tests — yet still found signals of unexplained thrust."
My comments: So, by adjusting their "tests", NASA has now determined that this device is legitimate? in "my" opinion, NASA is now saying this device is now ok for the world's population to know about because this is 1 more facet which is leading up to Disclosure — the "official" announcement of the existence of Star Visitors.
Plus… "IF" the information I've read, over these last several years, is real, the Cabal have had even MORE advanced technologies back in the 70s and earlier. From what Sylvia and I have heard about the Cabal, they never reveal their current technology… Everything they "spoon-feed" Humanity is several versions behind. So, although this EmDrive is considered "exotic" / "highly advanced" technology, by "Society's" standards, it's probably a dew decades old when looking at the Cabal's current line-up of similar devices.
So, for me and Sylvia, anything which brings us closer to "Disclosure" ultimately brings us all closer to the "Veil" being removed. So this is good news.
Here's the link:
According to this 9-minute video, the "White House Blog", on October 29th, mentioned "preparedness for Solar Flares".
My comments: Normally, I would say this is also part of the Cabal's leading up to "Disclosure" but, with this information, I'm sensing that the Cabal don't know how to stop it. So they're running scared. In "my" opinion, the Cabal doesn't know that "mass problems" to the "Earth" and "the Beings on this planet" will not be allowed to happen. So a massive Solar Flare, aimed directly at Earth, will actually HELP us… It may be the "Event"… what we need to finally remove the "Veil".
Here's the link to the video:
I think this is the web page he was reading from: