I just noticed that "sometimes" there are "images" or "videos" in our Blog Postings. I NEVER include these items. I ALWAYS place their links within these messages. So it must be "WordPress", "Weebly" and "facebook" doing this on their own.
- I don't include the actual "image" or "video" because it "might" be a violation of copyright AND because it takes longer for US to upload our Posting and for YOU to download it.
This is not the type of information we usually include, and I wasn't going to, but Sylvia just reminded me that this is part of our journey of working across the "Veil" and creating this album…
- Sylvia and I have ONLY "owned" and "used" Apple ][ or Macintosh computers… ever. Yes, we're very 1-sided about this. It's just the way we are. I worked for an "Apple ///" software development company in the '80s, when Sylvia and I lived in Albuquerque. We've owned a Macintosh-only training, troubleshooting and consulting business since 1982. I was the local "Apple Rep" here, for a few years, before Apple stopped that program. Sylvia and I ran every aspect of the local Macintosh computer club for 20-years. I've written 10 "Apple ][" or "Macintosh" books.
- Anyway, I didn't want to bring my achievements to this table but Sylvia suggested it would give some of the Blog-only Readers some background.
- So fast-forward to "Now"… Once Sylvia crossed-over, I completely stopped our $65 an hour Macintosh business because, with my current mindset, there's no way I can help anyone solve their computer problems. I know how to turn ours ON and do a few things but, in general, I feel as though my brain just "dumped-out" all of that other knowledge. This is also why Sylvia and I recently released my last 2 Macintosh books AND the notes I created for another 1 or 2 computer books for free. (On our "Blog" page, click the "Downloads" item in the menu.
Here's the link to our Blogsite:
(What "Point" was I trying to make?… oh yeah)
- Sylvia and I are doing our best to hang-on to Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) but our Internet experience is getting worse by the day. We were waiting for OS 10.11, El Capitain,, which was released September 30th but now several music equipment manufacturers are saying there are problems in the music-creation world with this new Operating System. So we have to wait until Apple releases an update.
- Just now, I was looking for information on whether our new "Singing" software specifically will work with 10.11 and found this very helpful page. I thought I'd include it, in case this may be helpful to other musicians:
- It's a short list of music-creation products and whether they "work" or "don't work" with El Capitain.
Here's the link to the "Singing" software called: "Cyber Diva":
Today, SoulSpeak made a Comment about my "Moon" Section in yesterday's Posting. This is what she wrote:
- "Thank you Paul and Sylvia for sharing the lunar wave…very interesting. This is somewhat like the waves of intense energy I had been experiencing at out moon event in September..and it seems to be continuing at intervals still…..I appreciate your time and sharings. Namaste’"
For some reason, "I" had never thought of this… I always "assumed" what "Crrow777" said about his Moon-wave videos… that the Moon is a holographic projection and the "Wave" that he's sometimes able to capture on video is some type of "technology interlacing" or "hologram adjustment". It never occurred to me that these "Moon Waves" could be caused by the energy coming in from the "Galactic Central Sun". SoulSpeak's Insight has opened my mind a bit more.
Of course, your mileage may vary.
Here's the link to SoulSpeak's Blogsite:
I lived with my parents until my 1st marriage… when I was around 24 of your Solar Cycles. During the last several years of that TimeFrame, the money I made working mostly went to various musical instruments that I had purchased… mostly from small, very basic synthesizers to more and more powerful ones:
- a very basic Korg synthesizer (I don't remember the model).
- a Ludwig drumset. (This is an acoustic set which I would setup in my parents Living Room after school and practice until they came home from work. Because I was untrained… uh, "self-taught", I COULD play along with my favorite songs but I basically just "banged" on those drums. I kept looking for denser and denser wood for the drumsticks I would buy. One day, I discovered "Ironwood" drumsticks — made from the ironwood trees in Germany. (That's what I was told anyway.) This wood was like "metal" but as strong as those drumsticks were, I kept breaking "sticks", "drumheads" and even a "cymbal" or 2.
- a Baldwin (brand) spinet piano.
- Sold the "Korg" synthesizer and bought a Mini Moog.
- A "Vako Polyphonic Orchestron". I later sold it back to the manufacturer because it wasn't versatile enough for me.
- As popular as the "Mini Moog" was, it wasn't as powerful as I needed it to be. So I sold it and bought the VERY powerful "ARP 2600". At this point, I only had the drumset, piano and this ARP. When I played in the professional "pop" band, I used the drums and ARP together… I invented a patch panel with a 9-volt source running through it. I connected this to the ARP's Trigger Input (this "starts" a sound. Like pressing a key on its keyboard.) I invented an acoustic drum interface, which consisted of a momentary contact switch on my Toms and I could turn this "electronic" System ON and OFF by hitting a metal box I invented, which mounted on the Hi-Hat stand. (You have to understand that this was in 1976 when there were no electronic drums like this.) So, while playing the acoustic drums, I could hit the Hi-Hat box, turning ON the "electronic" System and now when I hit those same drums, the ARP would "fire" — producing whatever sound I programmed on it.
I have no idea why I had to mention all of that. I wasn't trying to brag. I just wanted to make a point about how FRUSTRATING it is, "some times", to work with today's technologically advanced musical instruments. Sylvia and I don't have "top-of-the-line" equipment here but each piece IS very powerful in what it can accomplish.
My frustration "today" came when I was working with the new "Cyber Diva" / "Vocaloid" software. Even after a few hours of poking around in its many "features", I accidentally found the "Owner's Manual". Why did Yamaha / Steinberg do that? I couldn't even find it under the "Help" menu. It was accessed through a tiny button among many others!
My point is… I've personally seen musicians walk on stage, open their guitar case, plug in their amplifier AND PLAY! I've seen movies of Big Bands… where they walk in, tune their instruments AND PLAY… without even using electricity! It can be done!
Sometimes I just want to convert all of our musical equipment to "acoustic" versions AND JUST PLAY! Of course, if you need to record something… well, that's when I started wishing for the technologies Sylvia and I have on our home planets… and on my Ship… "Cooperative Technologies". Everything "just works".
My biggest goal today with "Cyber Diva" was to see if she could "whisper".
- Our "Time Machine" song requires a female voice to "whisper" a phrase.
I'm going to have to work with the various setting a little more but I did get "sort of" close to some whispered words… although a few syllables do sound "robotic".
This is Cobra's cryptic message for today:
"Isidic security breach at 504"
Here's the link:
In this 14-minute video, the Narrator explains that he and a few others have carefully launched balloons into the atmosphere, in order to see the real curvature of the Earth. On this particular flight, from October 3rd, when their balloon was above the cloud-cover, it captured "something" next to the Sun. Is this Nibiru?
I'm including this because Nibiru has been "supposedly" photographed many times over these last 234-weeks but there aren't many of those "I" can really trust… and, although this video "seems" real, each of us must still be cautious and get the answer from our own "Heart".
Here's the link:
I don't Track "Society's" problems but I was looking over the titles on 1 of the "alternative news" digest sites that I use and this title just jumped-out at me:
"More lies from CNN, changes Oregon Murdering Terrorists photo."
First let me say… "IF" anyone, anywhere has been harmed, in any way, it IS a tragedy and my Heart goes out to them and their families.
Now, to make my Point, it doesn't matter if THIS or any other "random shooting" is "real" or "fake". It doesn't matter if "Society" thinks we're on the brink of "world war 3". It doesn't matter which Hollywood celebrity is sleeping with with-other celebrity.
These are not only "Society-level" happenings but they are "Distractions". The Cabal has a handful of layers they have carefully placed over our daily lives. We can only connect "most" of the dots if we step-back far enough… The "Murphy's Law" happenings in each of our personal, and tiny, worlds is the 1st layer…
- "Ouch! I just banged my toe on that door. Now I'm going to have a bad day all day."
- "Did you hear what "she" said about that guy on the 4th floor?"
The next layer back is all the stuff "shoveled" onto us by the Main Stream Media — television, newspapers, radio news, etc. Whether it's "people-related" or "Nature-based", it must be questioned. The energies around us have changed recently. We now live within a different "shell" of existence. Our goal is to climb out. As we begin climbing up this edge-of-reality wall we must question each foothold… Did someone just grab-onto a solid rock in the wall or another piece of dried mud that's going to break-off?
- The many fluctuations in the Grand Play we call "politics" is probably the biggest "Distraction".
Another layer back and we have the lies and half-truths which make-up our very understanding, the "mechanics", of "how" and 'why" everything in this reality… this Dimension works.
I'm not saying ALL the information within these facets is wrong. I'm saying we are now standing on the edge of something very new… very different and if we don't "question" and "tread carefully" we will be caught up in the Cabal's headlights and lose our way:
- "Oh, look… shiny."
…and that title… the 1 I started this Section with, is a HUGE "Distraction"… in "my" opinion.
As always, your mileage may vary.
Question everything… including what "I" write.