Benjamin Fulford did Post his weekly report but no one is reprinting the entire article. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow or the next day to find a complete copy.
Sylvia and I picked-up our new "BeatStep Pro", step-sequencer, today from the local Guitar Center store. Although the "BeatStep" and the "BeatStep Pro" are similar, I found the BeatStep very limited and a bit confusing. The new model, however, is fairly intuitive and many times more powerful.
By the time we forced ourselves to stop for supper, Sylvia and I had spent 5-hours working with it. While learning how to use it, I felt as though it was smoothly pulling new musical ideas out of my mind.
With that said, I did discover a manufacturer's defect in it. The 16 black knobs are touch-sensitive, which is very handy. This allows you to instantly see what each knob is set to, just by touching them. I found the problem when I was checking the notes I had set them to. As I touched each in sequence (1 to 16), 2 of them didn't change. Tapping them again, or 3 times, then showed a response. When I reversed the sequence (16 to 1), all the knobs working perfectly.
- Many years ago, I learned that I enjoy exploring all the possible combinations a product, mostly computer software, has to offer. When I found out what "beta testing" was, I approached a few software companies and offered to help. If accepted, I was given the software for free, once it was ready for the public.
Sylvia and I were very disappointed because I was actually working on some "music" for a change!
I sent a note to the manufacturer, Arturia. Hopefully, they'll let us know tomorrow if there's an easy fix. Otherwise, we'll have to bring it back and have them order another one.
- A similar problem happened when we bought this company's "BeatStep", several months ago. The 16 pads were supposed to light-up with certain colors, providing various pieces of feedback. On that particular BeatStep, some of those lights didn't light-up properly. So we had to return it and order another one.
It's just "one of those things". Arturia does make some very good musical instruments.
Here's the link:
I found today's Posting by Jennifer Hoffman to be helpful in providing some insight into what is currently happening with the energies surrounding all of us:
- "The portals to success are opening, which is one of the things happening with today's new moon. If you're feeling the need to make a big change in your life, to be happy, to have success, to do or be more, you're getting a big push. Why hasn't it happened sooner? It's about timing and readiness, both yours and the world's. Here's a video I did about it that I'm sharing because today is just the beginning, so don't wonder why it hasn't happened yet. Instead, get the energy moving by focusing on what you want to do now and next."
There's also a short video, at the following web page, which explains this in more detail.
Here's the link to her facebook page:
I'm including this as 'extra credit'. It doesn't apply to my quest of "when" My Sylvia and I will be together again and it isn't necessarily what I would consider "bonus" information (which is something "I" feel you may want to know about, in regard to the current world we live in)
This short article explains that "Matter" is not solid or real.
I'm including this because it explains that this illusion we have come to know as our "reality" is not real. There is just a short leap-of-understanding from this mindset to realizing that the "Veil" between me and Sylvia, and all of our Loved Ones who have crossed-over, IS real.
Here are some excerpts:
- "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration…" Nikola Tesla
- "Everything is energy, including you. All that you are is energy, and when you start to perceive yourself in this way, as an almost ‘spiritual’ being untouched by space and time, and unrestricted by an apparently physical body, the barriers within you will begin to dissipate…"
- "The atoms that make up your body are constantly vibrating at a very fast rate or ‘frequency’. If you are in a positive state of mind you will be vibrating at a very high frequency and this makes it very difficult for any negative energy to infiltrate you, but if you are unhappy or depressed and vibrating at a very low and slow frequency then you are open to all types of negative energy which will only serve to bring you even further down."
Here's the link:
This article also explains the energies which surround everything. The title is: "Suddenly, the door is about to open". Here are a few excerpts:
- "Many people can sense something different in the air but can not quite put their finger on what it is. Many of us feel as though we are living in extraordinary times, yet we are unsure of what is about to unfold. What we can tell from past history is that when we feel like this, a door is about to open."
- "Many people are either going through the ‘Dark Night of the Soul‘ or have recently been through it. The dark night of the soul is a purging process where everything that can possibly go wrong, seemingly goes wrong."
- "When you experience the dark night of the soul, you are at the lowest point in your life but as everyone who has gone through this can attest, an amazing door is about to open."
Here's the link: