Last night, when Sylvia and I tucked ourselves into our bed, as always, we had to fiddle with the 20- or 30-pounds of blankets. Just after wrapping those blankets around my head and settling-in, I smelled something familiar. "Yes", I thought… "That's the pleasant aroma of Sylvia's makeup I'm smelling but where is it coming from?"
I sniffed-around the various blanket-edges, which were closest to my nose and… there it was. On the edge of a blue "blanket", which is made like a "Comforter".
- I'm not a Sewer. So I don't know the correct terminology but it's a thick, puffy-style of material that's sewn across different sections. These "sections" give it a "puffiness", like a "Comforter".
The reason this aroma is significant is because I discovered mold on the opposite-end of that particular blanket (because it was tucked under our bed for a few months)… and then not only treated that area with anti-mold spray but also washed the entire blanket in our Washer. This means that entire blanket was covered in water, soap and anti-mold spray (mixed together in the Washer).
So, for this blanket to "all of a sudden"… "months after washing it", have that pleasant aroma of Sylvia's makeup, means the "Veil" is now even thinner… allowing me to pickup-on that delicate scent… at least for that moment in Time.
This morning, when our alarm went off, the 1st thing I did was search that same blanket for Sylvia's makeup aroma… but I couldn't find it anywhere. For "me", this confirms the idea that the "aroma" came through the "Veil". If it was there all the Time, I "might" assume some of her makeup had rubbed-off onto another blanket, sheets, pillow case, etc.
I know Sylvia sleeps with me each night. This is just another piece of very valuable and very WONDERFUL feedback!
As a child, I noticed just how close the clouds are. I always felt as though I could just reach-up and touch them. I sometimes still feel this way.
Today, after work, I looked at the clean, blue sky and noticed the "Moon". Maybe it was the "Flat Earth" and "the Moon and Sun aren't as large or as far away as we've been told" articles that I've read lately but… the Moon just didn't look right. It's lighting and texture just felt a bit odd. I even commented to Sylvia at the Time… It really looked like it was only about 100-miles from here.
After lunch, I turned on my Mac, as I always do but this Time, I really noticed the "photo" that I decided to use as the "Desktop Picture". (Apple includes this particular image with the latest version of the Operating System.) It shows an image from Space of the "Earth" with the "Moon" hanging just over it. I've used this image for at least a month now but I was really seeing it today.
The link below will take you to that exact same image. (Click the image on that page for a larger view.) Take a good look at it. To "me", it looks as though the "Moon" is sitting on top of the Earth, just outside the Atmosphere layer. Even if I tell my mind that the Moon is really back in the distance quite a ways further out, it's not the right "size" or has the correct "lighting".
If "Apple" created this image from scratch, why did they place the Moon there? Are they trying to tell us something… such as "pay attention to the Moon. It's not as large or as far-off as you think."
If that image is a real photo from "NASA", then, to "me", there's something wrong with it.
- Note: As with a few of the images that I've included, at different Times, I purposely made the following page on our website a "broken" link, which means you can only get to that page from the link below. There's no link on our website which will take you there.
- I did it this way because I just needed a place to give everyone access to that image… from this Post. It's not something that I want anyone to have direct access to, by clicking on links within our site.
Here's the link:
Today's Posting from "Gaia Portal":
- "Hellenics awaken to the New Light."
- "Standards of Energetic senses are transcended."
- "Features of Nova Gaia protrude."
- "Elicitations are presented to Hue-Being Gate-Keepers."
Here's the link:
Although Benjamin Fulford's weekyly report is released on "Mondays" to paid subscribers, he doesn't allow that information to be widely-spread until "Thursday".
- I just did a little more digging and found a site which has Posted the full article (link below).
The title to this week's article is: "The revolution continues with shipping freeze, stock plunge, US dollar dumping, $20 oil, attacks on gold mines and more". Here are some excerpts:
- "Perhaps the most dramatic, and under-reported, new aspect of this ongoing struggle has been the freeze on global shipping. To confirm reports on the internet of a shipping freeze, this writer called NYK lines, a major international shipping firm, and was told “we cannot speak for the whole world but, as far as our company is concerned, with current shipping prices we will lose money every time we send a ship so we have stopped.” Chinese government sources told this newsletter shipping companies are now demanding to be paid in Chinese yuan and not dollars and that is a major reason for the freeze in shipping worldwide. If this continues, it will lead to empty super-market shelves and social unrest, especially in the US. The announcement last week by Walmart that it is closing 269 stores is just the beginning."
- "This campaign will continue until Saudi Arabia, the Gulf Cooperation Countries and the big Khazarian banks go under, according to Pentagon white hats. The first Khazarian megabank domino that is expect to fall is Citibank, a Saudi owned bank which is sitting on about $58 billion in losses linked to low oil prices. However, that is just the tip of the iceberg. The Dallas branch of the Federal Reserve Board has told companies to stop marking the value of their oil and energy portfolios to market. What that means is that they are being told to lie about how much they are worth. The Bank of Japan tried the same thing with real estate prices after Japan’s bubble burst but, they learned that pretending reality does not exist does not make it go away."
- "The Chinese devaluation of the Yuan and its instructions to banks to stay away from US dollars is helping finish the Khazarians off. The Khazarians are being forced to unwind their derivatives contracts at huge losses."
- "In another significant European development, Greece last week signed a military agreement with fellow Orthodox Chrisitian nation Russia. Austria, for its part, has re-imposed border controls in defiance of the European Union. The British, for meanwhile, having already abandoned the US Khazarian mob by agreeing to join the AIIB, are now seriously considering getting out of the failing Khazarian EU project."
- "It was in this situation that Barack Obama, Presidential spokesperson UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corporation, made his state of the union speech last week. The speech started at exactly 911. During the speech, whenever Obama was lying, for example when he was talking about Syria or the economy, his eyes were blinking at a furious pace. It turns out he is not such a good liar after all. Another point, for those who missed it, was that when Obama referred to the United States as the most powerful nation on earth, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff refused to stand up."
- "They know who destroyed the Republic of the United States of America and they will be ready to stand and salute when the US of A has a real president."
Here's the link:
I'm including this as 'extra credit'. It doesn't apply to my quest of "when" My Sylvia and I will be together again and it isn't necessarily what I would consider "bonus" information (which is something "I" feel you may want to know about, in regard to the current world we live in)
Sylvia always does a lot of reading. As I've mentioned many times…
- Sylvia and I are 90-percent alike.
One of the ways we differ is "Reading". Sylvia loves to read. I don't even like to read what "I" write.
- I"m not sure why I jumped-down that Track.
Anyway, many years ago, Sylvia read an article about how bad "Canola" oil is. It was the only "negative" article written about how bad this man-made oil really is. At that Time, Sylvia also had an inner feeling that "Canola Oil" really IS bad.
Over the years, Sylvia and I have noticed that more and more food companies were using this new, and "cheaper" oil.
I'm including the following article, which is different from the one Sylvia read, because "I" have been feeling that "most" people have simply thought:
- "The U.S. government… the FDA, wouldn't allow bad things in our food. So Canola Oil must be good."
Here's an excerpt from that article:
- "Decades ago, the “Big Food Industry” needed a cheap substitute for imported coconut and palm oil, and they found it. Some creative Canadian scientist took rapeseed – the most toxic of all food-oil plants and that which was used to manufacture mustard gas in WWII for genocide – and diluted it to meet FDA “standards.” Canola oil is more toxic than soy oil, even when it contains zero pesticides. Studies of rats consuming canola revealed degeneration of the heart, kidneys, thyroid gland and adrenals. As soon as the scientists withdrew canola from the rats’ feed, the health damage rescinded. Basically, the name “canola” disguised the introduction of rape oil to the food supply of America."
It's time to wakeup.
Here's the link: