This is almost not worth Posting but it is part of what Sylvia and I are doing… part of the energies we are currently working with. So I need to continue to flow the energies through me which enter me.
Yesterday, and especially today, I noticed people telling me: "Merry Christmas"… but they were saying it as if Christmas is soon. I kept thinking:
- "Why is he or she saying "Merry Christmas"? It's still a month… wait… today's the 22nd, 23rd, 24th… Oh. It's Sunday."
In one way, it would seem like I'm really "out of it" but, in another, it shows that I'm focused on the Mission Sylvia and I having been working on since she crossed-over… and that is to remain focused on each other while we help to dissolve the "Veil". So keeping at least "1-foot on the other side" is a GOOD thing, for "me".
Today's Posting by Jennifer Hoffman is good feedback for "me":
- "Well, it's been quite the day. I move between wanting to cry to being very happy, and everywhere in between. I have had some great client sessions too although some people are really struggling right now and the holidays only add to their struggles. This can be a tough time of the year for people, maybe that includes you. Be gentle with yourself and try to stay positive. We must be feeling the effects of the big mysterious energy burst that Dutchsinse reported on earlier this week. Something's up. Are you feeling it too?"
My comments: While Sylvia and I were eating Breakfast in "Waffle House" this morning, for some strange reason, that old memory of me being extremely inconsiderate to a black family when I was about 8-years old, surfaced. I've relived this memory several times over the years and during each, I've beaten myself up because of it.
- It was something I said, which that family could clearly hear. My Parents and I were in their car, parked in front of a small, Southern restaurant at the Time. We had not been to the "South" before and I wasn't exposed to people from different walks of life. When I said it, I was in the backseat by myself. Even now, whenever I re-live that situation, I can feel my Parents not knowing what to do. So they must have just wanted to shrink down to the floor of the car and just hope everything resolved "itself". The other family must have just "bit their tongue" because they didn't say anything. I think they paused, got in their car and then drove off.
- My Parents should have stopped the entire "Play" right then, gotten out of our car, and TOLD me to GET OUT. Then, they should have carefully explained to me that there is no "black" family… that they are just like us… Mom, Dad, Son, etc. They like good food and good friends. Their Son goes to school, etc… and then they should have made me apologize!
- Remember, in the mid-1960s, an "8-year old" is the equivalent of today's "3" year old… but today's children are much wiser.
So there I was, in the middle of Waffle House… crying. (297-weeks and it STILL doesn't take much for me to cry.) Then, when I read Jennifer Hoffman's Posting, I felt the energy "match" in what she was describing.
Here's the link: