I wrote the following 2 Sections (*Veil and *Music) earlier today. After supper, while doing my typical research, I just couldn't find anything, which "I" thought needed to be included.
In yesterday's Posting, I forgot to mention this (for some strange reason)…
- When Sylvia and I got home after lunch, we were putting our things away and when I stepped into our Bedroom, I called Sylvia's name, as I always do. This Time, however, I felt a different type of energy and I found myself INTENSELY calling her name… about 5 or 6 times… one after the other. I almost couldn't stop. Part of me felt as though "I had stepped through" or "there was a noticeable crack in" the "Veil" and if I projected enough energy, Sylvia would know which "crack" I was near and could find a way to shout through it… put her arm through it… toss a message through it, etc.
Once again, I use the Internet and the information of those I speak with locally, as "feedback" but it's "Sylvia"… her "energy"… her "everything" that I base my current existence on.
…and as I've mentioned here a few times before… If I find a crack in that "Veil", I'm going through it. My only focus… my only goal is to find My Sylvia. If I have to re-order the planets, in order to clear the way, I'll do it. In a HEARTBEAT… I WILL DO IT.
Sylvia and I are still doing software tests, to see if we can create a 3D character (to represent "Sylvia") and have her "move" and "pose" in front of a "Green Screen". Then we'll overlay that video on top of a video of me… playing the drums, pacing the floor, interacting with this "Sylvia", etc.
However, there must be an incompatibility between the older Macintosh model we have and the current Operating System because we can't get the 3D "character" software to work like it's supposed to. Even after a few eMail exchanges with their Tech Support department has not solved this problem.
Last night, I remembered a possible alternative program which "might" be able to do what we need. It's free but, so far we've spent almost 6-hours downloading it and it looks like it will take another 2 or 3. THEN we can begin testing our ideas in THAT software.
- Did I mentioned that Sylvia and I are "Musicians"… and all we want to do is PLAY MUSIC!
Sylvia and I still want to keep as much of this upcoming album as secret as possible but there are a few aspects to the crowd-funding "Incentives" that we don't mind sharing at this Time.
- • We already mentioned that we're going to have a Candle made. For those people who donate that little bit extra will receive a Candle. A couple of weeks ago, Sylvia and I thought of a "Thank You" for them… They will receive our next album free as a download. There will be a cryptic message in with the Candle. Once they decipher this "Pirate's Treasure" type of message, they will discover this bonus.
- • Although we don't expect the next album to be released until next year, we needed to come-up with a name for it, in order to setup the Candle "bonus". So, even though we still haven't released the name of the "upcoming" album, we'll share the name of the "next" one… Sylvia and I talked about this yesterday and as I began to sift through my mind for a possible name, Sylvia indicated: "Since that next album will be those songs that we've finished but never found a home for… so we'll be clearing-out our creations, why don't we just call it: "Inside Out"?" When she said that, I saw the outside wall of a house with its front door open and an arrow pointing to the outside. Later, I suggested we spell it (print it) like this: "Inside > Out". Last night, I had the idea to use a "triple" Mobius Strip instead of the house with the door and arrow. I mentioned to Sylvia that our logo is a, what "we" call, a "triple helix". So a 3-loop Mobius Strip would tie-in with that. She thought it was good and I felt that she's thinking: "Let's see what we can come up with, when we get to that part."
- • Another "Incentive" idea that I had this afternoon, which I'm not sure we will actually follow-through with, is to but a few 10-inch, drum heads and have a local t-shirt shop screen-print our logo on them.